No luck. Next year perhaps?

by - December 22, 2009

My infamous "luck" in raffles and contests is more evident during the holiday season. After all this is the perfect time for raffles and contests because everyone is more generous. And this year, I've joined more contests than I did last year.

There's the moleskine contest by Avalon, which I did not win. Then, there's the company Christmas party, where I did not win anything, AT ALL (and the company gave out more than 70 prizes!). I also joined the 6,000,000 reader by Chuvaness, and guess what? Yes...I was 6,000,005. Darned it!

And last (I think for this year), I joined Yugatech's Great Gadget Giveaway in the hopes of winning any of these prizes: MSI Netbook, Globe Tattoo USB, Modu Phone, and Prepaid Load.

With my luck I'll probably end up with....zilch.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm wondering ria. how can there be more than 1 6,000,000th visitor? Di ba may counter yun? I wanted to join, ang ganda ng prizes! I will join sa next - maybe 8,000,000?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno either kung pano magkakaron ng more than one 6,000,000th reader. I just refreshed the page after mga 10 seconds and yun na nga sumobra na by 5. Yup, I'll definitely try to win as the 8,000,000th reader. =)

    ReplyDelete