I want to bake, cook, eat

by - May 06, 2010

While browsing Tastespotting, I found some very tasty recipes that I want to replicate at home. Granting I need an oven to bake, I can't help but salivate over the chewy chocolate chip cookies and make an attempt to bake cookies in a turbo broiler. *crosses fingers*

Go here for the recipe

And, since I really like tacos and pasta, why not put them together? Perfect right? RIGHT! This is really making me hungry right now. Haha. Anyway, the recipe calls for ground Turkey breast, but I'm not sure it's available where I am right now (if it is, it's probably expensive) so I'll make this with good 'ole ground beef. I'll probably try this over the long weekend before election day (go go go Gibo!).


And how about this? A Tiramisu Cupcake! It's pretty cool and nifty. I'd love to try this at home too. But then again, this will be hard without an oven. I'm not sure cupcakes will work in a turbo broiler. So, until I have an oven, I'll probably have to buy a Tiramisu (cupcake or cake) in a bakeshop.

You May Also Like

0 comments