Java Junkie

by - January 03, 2010

I don't consider myself as a coffee connoisseur, instead I think of myself as someone who loves to drink coffee. I particularly like the ambiance of coffee houses because it exudes a warm, cozy feel that instantly makes you relax. Plus, it's a good place to gather with friends and have great conversation.

And because I've always been a kind of Starbucks fanatic, last year I decided to try something new and add a few more coffee drinks to my repertoire. Of the 250 cups (my guess-timate) of coffee I drank, these Java concoctions will continue to be on my list of to-drink for this year:




1. Starbuck's White Chocolate Mocha - my ultimate fave. This one's such a popular drink you'll even find copy-cat recipes on the Internet.
2. Figaro's Coffee Caramel Frost
3. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's White Chocolate Dream blended drink - my recently discovered 2nd fave coffee fix
4. Bag of Beans'(Tagaytay) White Mocha
5. Cafe Breton's Double Cafe Mocha in their oh-so-country-style mugs
6. Seattle's Best's Cookies and Mint Mocha - the perfect Christmas drink. Yummy. Hope they'll make this a year-round drink.



You May Also Like

0 comments